At SEK480 for a haircut, Sweden must have the best paid hairdressers in the world. For this reason, I now look like Hägar The Horrible. The perfect summer weather urged me to walk down to the Gardens Centre for a hair cut. I have decided to grow my hair and to wear it "Stockholm" style which basically means lots of hair product to slick down your hair when combed back. Let's see if it lasts...
What caught my I as I walked down Kloof Street?
1. Free internet at Café Sophia.
2. Studio 91 looks set to open soon. Check out the little lights built into the pavement.
3. Finger (walked past their opening ceremony last night).
4. The Orangerie is progressing well. What is 'The CPOA"? Any ideas?
5. The Smurf collection at the German toy store in the Gardens Centre...