More restaurants. This time, those between Eaton Road and Camp Street.
1. Mixas (Pizza, Falafel and Burger). Beer is R5 between 17:00 and 18:00 :-)
2. Jimmy's Killer Prawns (Not sure. Well, hmm, perhaps seafood...)
3. Tokyo Sushi (Japanese). Eat-as-much-sushi-as-you-can for R90 on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
4. Cafe Gainsbourg (Fine dining).
5. Asoka Son of Dharma (Contemporary). Great jazz on Tuesdays.
6. Da Vinci's (Pizza/Pasta). Try the 'Van der Merwe' (biltong, feta and peppadews).
7. Saigon (Vietnamese). A Kloof Street classic.
8.Yindee's (Authentic Thai Cuisine). THE Kloof Street restaurant.